Refurbish Your Old Machine
Did You Know You CAN Make Old Look Brand New Again?
Our NEW Cost Savings Refurbished Machine Program Can Make Any Old Machine Can Run Like New!
The NEW Alexander Industrial Sales
Sales Refurbished Machine Program!
If your Goff machine is old, inefficient, and constantly needing repairs; then it may be time to consider alternatives. There could be many years of improved production left in the machine!
Alexander Industrial Sales now offers a new Goff Blast Machine Refurbish Program.
A refurbished machine can dramatically reduce down time, lower maintenance and parts costs, and increase production. The ROI can be astounding!
How does the program work?
Send us a photo of your old, used machine
Receive a Quote from Alexander Industrial Sales
Ship your machine to the refurbish facility near Cleveland, Ohio
Relax while we restore your machine to like new condition
Three Weeks Later your machine is shipped back to you completely refurbished with a One Year Warranty!
What's included when we refurbish your machine?
- First, we tear down and mechanically clean or sand-blast every part of the machine.
- Next, we repair all of the following and more:
- Repair or replace all motors and gear drives (including blast wheel, reclaim, and others)
- Repair or replace blast wheel parts (including bare wheel, blades)
- If needed or requested, replace the older style blast wheel with the new VB Wheel
- Repair or replace all reclaim parts (including screws, elevator belt)
- Repair or replace all protective liners (including cabinet liners, blast wheels)
- Repair or replace all worn out seals and hoses (including refuse)
- Repair/Weld all cabinet holes and doors with flush weld patches
- Upgrade all electrical components to OEM specifications
- If desired, you can consider adding much needed options and/or upgrades while your machine is being refurbished
- Then, we give your machine that “like new” appearance with a Premium Paint job
- in the Goff “Vista Green”
- Finally, the time comes when we invite you to visit our facility for a Run-Off of your machine prior to shipping, using your parts with the same size steel shot that you would use in your blast cleaning operation. Can’t make the trip? No problem, we can send you a video of the run-off for you to watch. No matter what, your machine does not leave our facility until you are completely satisfied.
Contact Us Today For A Quote on Refurbishing Your Machine.